White Harris practices exclusively in the area of labor and employment law, representing management. The firm counsels businesses on how to comply with local, state, and federal employment laws and represents them in court, before government agencies, and in alternative forums such as arbitration and mediation. With a range of experience, including in-house counsel for national corporations, nationally recognized law practices, and government, our attorneys utilize creative solutions to reduce our clients’ legal exposure, manage their risk, and advocate aggressively on their behalf.
• White Harris attorneys present “Preventing Workplace Discrimination and Harassment,” for the New York State Society of CPAs, April 22, 2013.
• Joseph Harris offers legal guidance in Wall Street Journal article, “How To Make Internships Pay Off,” March 11, 2013.
• Evan J. White presents “Employment Law Issues Affecting the Media and Entertainment Industries,” at New York University’s Stern School of Business, April 2, 2013.
• Evan J. White quoted in Law360 article, “5 Tips For Navigating NYC’s New Ban On Unemployment Bias,” April 4, 2013.
• Joseph Harris serves as panelist for “Keeping Your Business Legal,” at AXA Financial, February 2013.
• Evan J. White quoted in “Have You Misclassified Your Workers? IRS Will Help, But There’s a Catch,” Proformative.com, April 11, 2013.
• White Harris attorneys present “Complying with the EEOC’s Enforcement Guidance: Consideration of Arrest and Conviction Records in Employment Decisions,” Workplace Training Center, January 2013.